Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Blue Nose Marathon Before Thoughts

One word, excited. I'm only 4 days away from my first full marathon. The 5 months of training and weightlifting will finally come to an end on Sunday. I have put so much of my life on hold for this, like the house renos. This Sunday is a big deal for me.

This Sunday marks the 1 year anniversary I started running. I started running to get healthy and in shape but something happened, I enjoyed running and now I'm hooked. I can't wait to get out there and run with everyone and have the people along the route with their signs, taking pictures and cheering us on.

I hope everyone that shows up to watch has a good time. To all the runners, go out there and leave it all on the course. Cross that finish line knowing you gave it your all.

No comments:

Post a Comment