100 hundred things about me is something that I saw started on Twitter. I liked reading other people's 100 things, so I decided to write my own. This was a lot harder than I thought and I'm currently at 55. So, I'm going to break this up into 2 parts. Today's post is part 1 of 2, enjoy.
1. Favorite colours are blue and green.
2. I'm a marathon runner.
3. Having Starbucks with my friends.
4. I've been wearing glasses since I was 15 years old.
5. I graduated from community college in 1999.
6. I have oatmeal for breakfast almost every morning.
7. I am an Apple fanboy.
8. I love my job (Architectural Technologist)
9. I don't like having my back to people.
10. I don't like cooked broccoli or cauliflower.
11. One of my favorite TV shows: Sons of Anarchy.
12. I choose the XBox over the PS3.
13. Conan is my favorite night time talk show.
14. The name of my iPad 2 - Betty
15. Im pretty good with a yo-yo.
16. My favorite show of all time is LOST.
17. The first time I sat in front of windows computer was in 1998 when I went to college. I didn't know how to turn it on.
18. Favorite movies of all time Is Lord of the Rings trilogy.
19. I wish I could code (c++,ruby, etc...)
20. My favorite gadget is my iPhone. I don't leave home without it.
21. I hate banks.
22. I love to travel.
23. When I was a kid I wanted to be a pilot.
24. I've only been to 1 concert in my life. Garth Brooks at the Halifax Metro Centre.
25. I am all about routine.
26. I have only been off Canada soil once in my life.
27. I have been to 7 of the 10 Canadian Provinces and never to the 3 Territories.
28. I have 3 tattoos.
29. I smoked for 9yrs and one day just quit cold turkey.
30. I hate hate hate, double hate, loth entirely mosquitoes.
31. I'm the worlds greatest dad and I'm the #1 dad. I have a shirt and mug to prove it.
32. I love zombie movies
33. If I could have any super power, it would be immortality.
34. I wish I didn't have to wear glasses.
35. I want to go to New York for 2 weeks.
36. One of my favorite TV shows: Breaking Bad.
37. Favorite actor is Gary Oldman.
38. I don't like heights.
39. Love watching movies.
40. Love playing video games.
41. I believe in karma.
42. I believe that we are not alone.
43. Favorite reality TV show is The Amazing Race.
44. I would like to learn how to speak Spanish or Russian.
45. I've never had to spend the night in the hospital.
46. I've never had a broken bone.
47. My first Apple product was the 1st gen iPod touch.
48. I don't have a favorite book. I don't like reading books.
49. I do like reading comic books.
50. One of my favorite TV shows: The Walking Dead